Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Glad Tidings of Great Joy!







#endHola mis amigos!

So first off, last Monday we had the best day ever! We got together as
a Zone and had a 4 Square Tournament, played some minute to win it
games, and had a super spiritual District Meeting and Zone Testimony
Meeting, it was an awesome gear up for the Conference weekend.

That being said I hope that everyone enjoyed Conference this weekend!
I know I needed a lot of what was said and definitely felt like God
was answering my prayers! I received answers to every question I
brought in with me and I Know that many others did as well! It is such
a wonderful experience to see God answer us!

We had the opportunity to watch the Sunday Sessions as a branch and
actually helped one of our investigators watch it in ASL! It was
literally the most amazing thing to hear Spanish next door, English in
front of us, and see him watching ASL! He got so excited for
everything and wanted to watch it right away, so when we experienced
some technical difficulties, it was pretty funny to see him glare at
us and twiddle his thumbs until we got it up! He puts up with us
though!

I really am full of Joy today just thinking about Gods love for His
children and I couldn't help but attach this meme my wonderful mother
sent me! I think it is super cool because that little orb is like our
message of the gospel, and it causes even the saddest hearts to lift
up in a smile! That is the true power of God.

If I had to pick one talk that was my favorite.... Yikes! Don't do
that to me! They were all great! My favorites though would have to be
"Fourth Floor, Last Door" by President Uchtdorf, also his talk on the
Plan of Salvation, Elder K Brett Nattress from Sunday Afternoon, Elder
Rasband (he is quickly becoming one of my favorites!), Elder Eyring on
Gratitude, and President Nelson on Joy. Wow and that's only a few, I
think I should have just said all of it. Hands down. X) I loved it
all! The Saturday Afternoon session was also really cool! Even though
I am a little jealous of that missionary choir, it was a great
conference!

Okay, I love you all, remember the Joy that this gospel brings! It is
not an accident that when the Angels appear to bear witness of the
coming birth of the savior they say "I bring you glad tidings of great
JOY!"

Love always
Hermanita Jensen (:

No comments:

Post a Comment