Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Pictures from the last few Weeks!



Sisters Specialized Training Meeting! Such a spiritual experience and so fun to see other sisters in the mission!


Zone Conference! Truly a blessing! I love it when Missionaries counsel together with the spirit as their companion. Most memorable part:
We are looking at a five story building that has collapsed. The top three stories are still intact, but the bottom two have been reduced to dust. We are talking about what it means and a missionary says, "It is interesting that the Building had 5 stories, like the Gospel of Jesus Christ has five parts (faith, repentance, baptism, gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end). If we focus too much on Baptism and up, our building will collapse because it is not built on a sure foundation. We must first have a solid testimony of our savior that leads us to repent, and then be baptized in order for our building to remain intact when the storms come."
It is so true. I know that as our faith in Christ becomes our foundation, we cannot fall. Helaman 5:12

Anyone remember Luis?


Well he just got baptized on Saturday!


He has truly acted on his Faith in Jesus Christ, repented and now has entered at the gate which leads to life eternal. This truly was one of the most special days of my mission. It has reminded me of the impact I have had on those I have been able to serve and the impact they have had on me. I am so grateful I have had this time to serve the Lord and that he has shaped me into who I am today.
(can someone send his picture to Sisters Phillips, Torres, Takaki, and any other sisters that have worked with him?)

In other news, some of you may remember some of the people I knew back in Tampa!


The Marreros went through the Temple together! One step closer to being an eternal family.



Jennifer had her baby Sebastian.

This week has just been amazing.

We started teaching our neighbor Karen, and I am so excited for you all to get to know her as she progresses towards baptism! She has such a strong foundation of faith already and we are so excited to help her build upon it!

I love you all!

Hermanita Jensen (: <3

Hola mis amigos!

Another crazy few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment