Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Re: Sand, Sun and So Much Fun!


Ode to Haylie Erin <3

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Breanna Jensen <breanna.jensen@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hola Mis Amigos!!

I'm giving up on counting weeks because I realized I got way off! 

This last Monday we went to the Beach! Seriously, the water here in Florida is SO pretty! We had a lot of fun, and I've been told there are pictures on Facebook, so I will just send some that I took!






We had a blast at the beach, but when we got back to Tampa, it was back to work! We really have had a great week this week and are looking at having two baptisms in the next two weeks! As long as they keep their Faith in Christ, everything will go well! It is so neat to see the Work of the Lord and to feel of His love for His children! 

I have finished the Book of Mormon and decided to start from the beginning! ("Vincini said to go back to the beginning, and THIS is the BEGINNING!!!" Princess Bride). It is so interesting to read this wonderful gift from God. Literally everytime I start it again, I am given a new perspective. We started it with a woman we are teaching just the other day and yet again I had a new perspective. It was really eye opening to me actually. We were talking about the word "murmur" and how it means to complain, but we talked about it in a different way. She felt like it would be a lie to never complain about anything, and it made me realize something. If we are having a bad day, we should not hide it, we should acknowledge that things are going wrong in our lives, but we should do something more. We should rejoice in the fact that we have hope. We should keep our faith alive that our lives will get better, that this isn't our last day, and that we will find the Promised Land our Father's spoke of as we keep the Commandments and have Faith in our Savior. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week, and that even if you don't you can have the faith to say that it will be better soon!

Also shout out to my roomie! Haylie Erin Crook is now the very same Haylie Erin Alder! It's a crazy thing to think that this was us, not too long ago! I'm so excited for her and for all the wonderful things that await her in the future! <3 Love you girl!

Scriptures:
1 Nephi 3:7
Hebrews 11:1
Moroni 7

Les amo!

Hermanita Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment