Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

Pictures and Highlights!

Hola mis amigos!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile, life has gotten too busy, but after some healthy chastisement from Elder Bednar, I am remembering why I am running and redirecting myself! 

So it's been crazy! But it's been great! 

I've had quizzes and exams and papers do and man is getting back into College HARD, but I have made so many new wonderful memories that it is worth all the struggle.

I think the two biggest highlights were sending my little Sister off to the MTC and going to a session of Conference for the first time! It was truly a miracle to see my Sister off. It is literally something we have been praying for since we were Junior/Sophomore in High School and I know she is going to be an amazing missionary!

She is heading to the Pocatello Idaho Mission and will be speaking English (as far as we know... ;) She is going to do so great. She got to spend the day with me before leaving, so we did what any Returned Missionary would do with a Future Missionary little sister in tow- we went swimming! Just kidding! We went to a lesson with the missionaries in my ward!!! Austin is getting baptized next month and even went to Conference this weekend!!! How cool is that?! Life is so awesome. 

Also Conference was amazing. I haven't been able to watch all the sessions yet, I had to work during 3/4 general sessions, but I listened to 1 while I was at work (no one was in the store) and watched the Priesthood session with friends. So that was new (: 

So here are some of my favorites from Conference: 
 
-Nothing should be more precious to us than the additional knowledge of the Savior offered through the Book of Mormon. 
-President Cooper told me to "Run as fast as you can, and when you see someone keeping up to introduce myself." I haven't been running as fast as I can, so I need to stretch out and start running. (Also literally I need to be better at that.) 
-"daily immerse yoursef in the Book of Mormon." I love that word, immerse. Like can you imagine actually immersing yourself in the Book of Mormon?? 
-After writing down the question, "how will I be the most happy?" Jean B Bingham gave an AMAZING talk about how to receive TRUE joy. It was literally heaven sent. I need to do the "small and simple things" and then trust the Lord to make up the rest! It's that simple.  
-"We are a living miracle." 
-Don't run so fast that you forget where you are running and why. (I think this is kind of what happened, I was running fast, but in the wrong direction). 
-YOUVE BEEN CALLED TO GLORY AND VIRTUE. 
-Doctrine and Covenants 82:10 
-Look Beyond What You See. 
-Doctrine and Covenants 6:36 

I love that we have a living prophet and that he receives counsel for the whole world. I know that the day of miracles has not ceased and that you serving missions are on the front lines of seeing those miracles. Keep the faith, trust He who created you and called you to this work, and look out for the miracles! 

Love you all!

Breanna Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment