Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

A Week of Wonders

Hola mis Amigos!

This week has been crazy! (But I say that every week)

We had some pretty fun happenings including a baptism and lots of miracles! It has made me so grateful to know that we have a loving Heavenly Father and that He is mindful of us. The restoration of His priesthood power to the earth and a prophet who receives inspiration for the world from Him is so comforting. I know God is truly mindful of us and that He truly answers our prayers. 

This week we will have the blessed opportunity to listen to General Women's Conference. A Broadcast from the apostles and the presidency of the Relief Society geared towards women in the church, but that applies to women of all walks of life and all ages. It is one of my favorite times of year because we can receive specific inspiration regarding the next 6 months of our lives. I know I will be going in with a few questions for God, will you? I promise you from personal experience that if you tune in to the broadcast at 8PM EST that God will answer your questions and remind you of the love He has for you. I know that God speaks to His children today and that He loves us more than we can imagine! Don't miss out! 

Here are some pictures from my week!
He was going to the Military Ball at school!


Hermanita Jensen (: <3

Favorite Scriptures:
Doctrine and Covenants 123:11-17

No comments:

Post a Comment