Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Doubt Not Fear Not


This is a picture from our Weekly Planning Session. It was my third time doing a weekly planning session that week and we had to take a giggle break in order to be productive and focus!


This is all the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders in the Mission! Elder Casperson and Sister Myers are going home this transfer, so it was a bittersweet meeting, but the spirit was really strong and I learned a lot!


On Sunday last it was pretty cold here in Florida!


Our Zone Training Meeting on Tuesday (:


We don't act like this all the time, I promise!


Some crafty things my Mom and Sister made me for Christmas (:

Okay! I think that's all the fun things that have happened....

Just kidding, on Tuesday we went to Institute with Jose to translate and it was awesome! We talked about the Family: a Proclamation to the World and President Morgan really opened my eyes to some neat things! Apparently, it took 8 months to draft that document, imagine how much thought must have been put into each sentence and word! We examined parts of it (I felt like I was back in Mrs. Howell's Composition Class or Mr. Willards Literature Class) and talked about why they used specific words. He challenged us to continue studying it and to put thought into it! We went through some of it with Jose on Saturday and it was really cool! We actually found the document in Sign Language, so he could watch it instead of just reading it!

We met some cool people this week too and I am excited to start teaching them!

Cool note, I was on an exchange in Lake Wales two weeks ago and met a man named Jerry, turns out he has since been to church and wants to be baptized by the end of February! How neat is that?! (Name that video;)



I found this Mormon add and really like it a lot. Sometimes I think we feel like this life is a lot bigger and crazier than it needs to be and we forget that in the grand scheme of things, God is so much bigger than everything here on earth. I know that as we look to him, we need not fear and have no reason to doubt.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love
Hermana Jensen



Hola mis amigos!

These past two weeks have been really crazy!

Remember Jose? Well, we convinced him to come to church again after
his old friends told him not to, and then to a Devotional that night
for Young Single Adults. That along with the member support he has
received has really helped him feel the spirit and recognize the
guidance he has received from God. He has really been doing a lot
better and has felt the spirit guiding him home! He is going to start
an ASL class to help others learn how to communicate with him and we
are super excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment