Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

I Love to See the Temple!


Hola mis amigos!!!

So this week I went to the Temple! Since the Orlando Temple is outside of our mission boundaries, we only get to go once a mission, so this was an amazing thing!! It was so peaceful and I could just feels God's love wash over us as we entered. I got to be there with a bunch of Sisters, most that I have known since day 1 in the Mission (:

Displaying IMG_1237.JPGDisplaying IMG_1230.JPG
Displaying IMG_1226.JPG
Displaying IMG_1224.JPG
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying IMG_1217.JPG
Displaying IMG_1267.JPG


It was probably the best day of the week.

Since Wednesday, life has been pretty crazy! We have been trying to get into contact with all the members out here and invite them to an amazing party we will be having to celebrate Thanksgiving! (No, I won't be starving on Thanksgiving;) We have had really good luck in tracking everyone down and it has been great! It's exciting because we have been inviting them to Stake Conference, the activity, and a BAPTISM!!!

I am super excited for this baptism because the whole thing is just completely unexplainable. It's been a miracle. So, Jose, the deaf young man I talked about last week? He is getting baptized! It's so cool because I was called originally to serve in English, changed to serve in Spanish, and God has now been blessing me with the ability to communicate with Jose in Sign Language! It's so amazing to see the Love of God manifested in things like this!

Believe in miracles!

A few favorite readings from the week:

President Russell M Nelson "A Plea to My Sisters" October 2015 - "fulfill the measure of your creation"
2 Nephi 2:26 - Men are that they might have JOY!
President Russell M Nelson "Joy and Spiritual Survival" October 2016 - "we can feel joy regardless of what is happening-or not happening-in our lives."

Que tengan una semana feliz y llena de gozo! (:


Hermanita Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment