Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

14 Days!



Alright! The days have officially been getting more and more exciting because, I leave for the MTC in 14 days! It's going to be a wild ride, but I'm excited to take it! A few facts for ya'll:

This Saturday, I will be receiving my endowments from the Temple and taking one step closer to my Savior Jesus Christ and my Father in Heaven. I am excited and eagerly anticipating the peace found within the walls of His Temple. For any of you who are wishing to come, the session will start at 3pm on Saturday, Jan. 23rd at the Portland Temple and it is suggested that all my guests arrive by 2:30pm. My sister is also planning on waiting for us in the Visitor's Center, so if any of you who are not endowed would like to join her, feel free to come! The Temple truly is a wonderful place to feel God's love!

This Sunday, I will be giving my farewell talk in my home ward at 9am at the Church located at 1615 SE 28th Avenue, Albany, OR 97321. For any and all that would like to here me speak one last time before I leave, I would be happy to see you there! My talk will be entitled "A Testimony of Service." (This is an opportunity for those who come to see my testimony now, and when I return, how it's grown. Kind of a cool before and after effect.) My family will also be singing a musical number called "Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing" after I speak.

On Sunday the 31st, We will be having an Open House at my place from 6-8pm for anyone who would like to say goodbye before I leave! (I know it feels like I JUST had one to head out to college, but one can never turn down an excuse to throw a party and invite their friends, right?:)

Hope to see everyone at something in these next two weeks!

Lastly, my missionary email that I will be using for the next 18 months is breanna.jensen@myldsmail.net. If you would like to contact me while I'm in Florida, that will be the email to use! I will also be posting weekly updates here, so you can check back once a week to see how I'm doing! OR you can message me your email address and I can add you to the weekly report list!

Thanks for all your love and support!

Love,

Soon to be Sister Jensen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment